Time: 1.5 Years (8 December 2017 – 31 May 2019)
Partners: Ministry for Environment Energy and Climate Protection of the Niedersachsen Federation – Germany;
Bread for the World (BfdW) – Germany, Regional directorate of Public Vocational Training No.4 Tirana
Administrative Unit Kashar-Tirana
Main Goal: People from vulnerable communities has improved their living quality using the potential of solar energy.
- Awareness for the benefits of solar energy produced by using recycle materials is raised.
- Trainees of solar panel vocational training course are increasingly integrated in the labour market.
- Elementary schools of administrative unit Kashar-Tirana has heating during winter season.
The pilot project #doityourself targets precisely the use of solar energy, totally in economically and ECO – friendly mode, using it as a source to contribute in improvement of the living quality of people from vulnerable communities. The action will contribute to:
- Raise awareness for the benefits of alternative energy produced by using recycle materials through: Awareness activities/campaigns to the communities of 9 villages of Kashar in regards of ECO systems, recycling, alternative energy and environment protection, in collaboration with local government; delivery of publicity materials to the stakeholders and the community; meetings with 30-35 business units (market sustainable bar/restaurants) on behalf of the collection of materials (recycled aluminium cans) to be used for the production of ECO solar panels for heating; installation of aluminium cans’ drop off boxes in premises of 30-35 bars and restaurants; informative meetings with the staffs of bar and restaurants in regards of the materials that will be collected for recycling by their premises (form, dimensions, quality, etc.); delivery of informative fliers in those bars and restaurant premises to raise awareness to the clients.
- Increasingly integration in the labour market and self-employment of solar panel vocational training course trainees of RDPVT No.4 through: inclusion to the curriculum of solar panel vocational training course of an annex that will explain the technique DIY of ECO solar panels for heating; put in practice DIY technique and production of 40 ECO solar panels during the course attention; training of the trainees of solar panel course on entrepreneurship and self-employment; market mediation for low costs ECO solar panels.
- The improvement of learning conditions in winter season of the pupils that attend the educational process by the elementary schools located in Kashar through: awareness activities with the schools and parent communities; installation of 40 ECO solar panels for heating in six schools of administrative unit Kashar (composed of 9 villages).
Comments are closed.