CALL FOR VACANCIES
In the framework of expanding its activities with new projects, DEV-AID Association wants to employ four full-time employees at the social department.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Higher education in social sciences;
- Very good knowledge of English language (preferably certified by international tests);
- Good knowledge of computer programs;
- Good analytical and listening skills;
- Ability and will to undertake new initiatives;
- Excellent communication, mediation and interview skills as well as proven team work skills;
- Ability to work in difficult situations and to work on the ground;
Endurance with beneficiaries and Flexibility;
- Specific experience in cases’ management;
- Very good organizational skills related to awareness campaigns and massive activities;
- Work experience in the sector of civil society organizations (preferably not less than 2 years of work experience).
Please send a motivation letter together with your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for sending applications is 17/11/2017 at 16:00.